About this Blog


About this Blog: Divorce is something you do, not something you are. It is not easy, but it can be funny. I know hanging on to my humor gave me hope and courage. Divorce shouldn't cramp your style. There are whole industries devoted to helping brides plan their weddings -- why shouldn't we have a style guide for divorce?

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shop Now! Only 100 Books Left!


Thanks again to everyone who supported the Kickstarter and/or GoFundMe campaigns - because of you I now have a test print run of this book to share!


Now Available at your Local Bookstore - or My Dining Table!
Your copy is waiting for you on my Dining Table.  Information on how to order a copy is available on my Facebook Page "The Style Guide to Divorce."

I'm working on getting the iBooks and Amazon links ready for easier purchase of the print book, as well as the ePub version for Kindle.  That may take a few more weeks.

I'll be at the Hot Springs Artists' Society's juried art show opening Saturday July 16 if you'd like to pick up a copy there!

No comments:

Post a Comment