About this Blog


About this Blog: Divorce is something you do, not something you are. It is not easy, but it can be funny. I know hanging on to my humor gave me hope and courage. Divorce shouldn't cramp your style. There are whole industries devoted to helping brides plan their weddings -- why shouldn't we have a style guide for divorce?

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Uploading. . . Please Wait

Interested?  Intrigued?  I am!

Thanks to a lot of people and the luck of many circumstances, I've not procrastinated so much over the last year to de-rail plans to publish these essays in a real live (or e-published) book!

Knowing absolutely nothing about the real-world of publishing, I'm pursuing the self-published route.  I think that means the next step is to hire an editor and a book designer.  Which means that really, the next step is to figure out how much it will cost to hire an editor and book designer.  Then of course, finding the money to hire those people, and then, hiring them, doing the work, getting it printed, and marketed, and VOILA, you're published! As simple as that, I guess.  If you know anything about publishing costs for this first phase of the first step (how much to hire an editor and designer), please inform me!

I'm hesitating to post a link to the prototype here, so just e-mail me if you are a real person and genuinely want to read it and give me feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment