About this Blog


About this Blog: Divorce is something you do, not something you are. It is not easy, but it can be funny. I know hanging on to my humor gave me hope and courage. Divorce shouldn't cramp your style. There are whole industries devoted to helping brides plan their weddings -- why shouldn't we have a style guide for divorce?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Starting Over

Wow, it's been a while.  I'm in town for the week.  I should have scheduled a meeting with the guy I used to be married to, and talk about schedules, and finances, and tax returns, and all that stuff, but I acted like I was too busy.
In the meantime, mostly I've been worked about how to approach a new interest.  Is he going to call?  Do I want him to?  Is it worth it?  The last time didn't work out so good.  How do I even know, this time around, if I'm choosing correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment